Our Impact is improved outcomes in education, employment and housing for autistic youth and adults.
How We Do It:
- We engage lived experience in the development and implementation of initiatives.
- We operate The Ability Hub in Calgary as an inclusive centre for innovation, connection and learning.
- We co-create resources and services that help autistic youth and adults achieve their goals.
- We support collective work that advances common interests and informs system change.
- We generate evidence related to important social policy issues by tracking key indicators, and facilitating research and evaluation.
Click here or on the image below to view The Sinneave Family Foundation Strategy at a Glance 2021.