COVID-19 Response Fund for Families and Individuals
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in recognition of April as Autism Awareness Month, The Sinneave Family Foundation and its Board of Directors have repurposed the Directors Award to establish an Autism Community COVID-19 Response Fund.
This portion of the Response Fund is intended to directly support the immediate needs of autistic adolescents and adults during these challenging times. Up to 100 personal grants of $200 each will be awarded.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Autism Community COVID-19 Response Fund Application Assistance’ in the subject line of your email.
- One-time personal grant of $200.
- Cheques can only be issued to successful applicants or an applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Applications are now closed.
- 15 years of age or older.
- Self-identify as autistic or have an autism diagnosis.
- Resident of Alberta.
- Limit of one grant per household or address.
- Cheques will be issued only to successful applicants or an applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Sinneave directors, officers, employees, and volunteers, during the time the application is open, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants complete the online application form by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
- Assistance or accommodations to complete the application are available by emailing email@example.com and including ‘Autism Community COVID-19 Response Fund Application Assistance‘ in the subject line of your email.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Award decisions will be made at Sinneave’s discretion and all decisions are final.
- All applicants will be notified via email with award decisions.
- Cheques will be processed once a week and mailed to successful applicants at the address noted on the application.
- If you have received an email that indicates you have been approved, but have not received a cheque within 15 business days of being notified please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Autism Community COVID-19 Response Fund” in the subject line of your email.