COVID-19 Response Fund for Organizations
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in recognition of April as Autism Awareness Month, The Sinneave Family Foundation and its Board of Directors have repurposed a portion of 2020 operating dollars previously allocated to support large group events to establish an Autism Community COVID-19 Response Fund.
This portion of the Response Fund is intended to assist autism serving non-profit organizations in Calgary and the surrounding area in providing direct services that support the well-being and mental health of autistic adolescents and adults, and their families during this challenging time. Eligible organizations are invited to apply during the month of April for a one-time grant of up to $15,000.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com. Please include ‘Autism Community COVID-19 Response Fund Application Assistance’ in the subject line of your email.
- One-time grant of up to $15,000 per eligible organization.
- Applications are now closed.
- Non-profit organizations who hold charitable status.
- Geographically located in Calgary and surrounding area.
- Directly provide programs, services and supports to autistic adolescents and adults.
- Eligible organizations complete the online application by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
- Award decisions will be made at Sinneave’s discretion and all decisions are final.
- All applicants will be notified via e-mail with award decisions.
- Cheques will be processed once a week and mailed to successful applicants at the address noted on the application.
- Should there be a disruption in postal service, alternate arrangements will be made to ensure timely receipt of the grant funds to the best of our ability. If you have received an email that indicates you have been approved, but have not received a cheque within 15 business days of being notified, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Autism Community COVID-19 Response Fund” in the subject line of your email.