- This event has passed.
Affordable Housing Information Session
May 25, 2023, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
If you live in Calgary and the surrounding area, you are invited to join The Sinneave Family Foundation, Home Space Society and New Age Services, Inc. for an information session that will help to determine your needs and the options that are available in the Calgary area for supported, affordable housing.
Thursday, May 25, 2023 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
This session is in-person at The Ability Hub (300, 3820 24 Avenue NW) and free parking is provided. Follow the instructions below to register your license plate onsite at Lot 53.
If you’d like to attend the session but are unable to attend in person, there is a Zoom option also. Click the link below to attend virtually.
If there is specific information you’d like to know, attendees are invited to email questions in advance of the session so the presenters can prepare appropriately.
Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about this event, please email email@example.com or call 403 210-5000.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 856 9652 0115, Passcode: 302885
1. Press the Yellow button beneath the word “Code” on the display.
2. Enter the 5 digit parking code: 54083 (This code is unique to this event only)
3. Press the check mark – the green button beside the yellow buttons.
4. The machine will say Verifying Account and then Personal Account Valid.
5. Enter license plate number when prompted.
6. Once the license plate has been entered, press the green check mark.
7. Press the green button to confirm.
8. Press yellow to choose monetary amount ($9) *Please note: you will not be charged this amount.
9. The machine will prompt user to press the green check mark to print an optional receipt. Printing is not necessary but a good practice to ensure the transaction is complete.
10.The ticket will print with the amount paid showing as: PREPAID
11.There is no need to display the ticket