- This event has passed.
How Gaming and Social Media are Designed to Keep Teenagers Hooked – Cam Adair
January 22, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
** PLEASE VIEW EVENT PAGE TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO THIS EVENT **
If you wish to pay at the door, please bring the appropriate amount of cash.
Almost all teenagers play video games regularly. It is critical to ensure they have a healthy and productive relationship with gaming, social media and technology. If you are a gamer, parent, teacher or professional you won’t want to miss this engaging presentation.
A few key details:
- The presentation will be held on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 from 7-9pm at the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning Atrium and Foyer. Do NOT go to the Taylor Digital Library.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm and seating is general admission.
- For ease of entry, you can print or bring an electronic copy of your ticket. A registration list will also be available at the door.
- Maps of campus, parking locations, Calgary Transit stops and Access Transit pick-up locations are available at https://www.ucalgary.ca/map/
- For convenience, paid parking lots 12 and 13 have been designated event parking. The cost to park is $8.
- Sign language interpretation is being provided courtesy of Deaf and Hear Alberta. If you would like a reserved seat close to the interpreters or require other accommodations and have not already done so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or locate Amy Lonsberry at the table by the entrance.
- Consider using scent free products during the event.