- This event has passed.
Launch into Life! Quickstart Planning Tool Workshop Series – Part 2
January 26, 2023, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Do you have goals in employment, post-secondary education, or independent living? We want to help you create a plan to achieve them!
The Launch into Life! QuickStart Planning Tool is a resource designed to assist Autistic individuals in creating a personalized plan for success as they transition to adulthood.
You are invited to join this free, virtual workshop series where we will walk through the Launch into Life! QuickStart Planning Tool in a small group format.
- break the information down into manageable steps,
- facilitate connection and rich discussions with peers in similar life phases, and
- help you take the first steps toward reaching your goals!
This 2-part virtual workshop series is open to Autistic Albertans ages 15+ and those in their support network. The sessions are designed to build on each other, therefore we ask participants to commit to attending both sessions.
We ask that participants take a look at the tool beforehand. You can access the document on our website HERE or in our *NEW* Sinneave Connects learning portal.
Registration and the workshop itself will all take place on Sinneave Connects. If you haven’t tried logging in yet, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Create an account and register with the portal. (If you are a return user, simply log in with the user name and password you previously created.)
2. Once logged in, you will be directed to the Event page.
3. Select the session (event) you want and click, Enroll into this session
You will receive a confirmation email sent to the address used at registration
Clicking the button below will direct you to the Sinneave Connects learning portal to register for this event.
If you have difficulty creating an account or registering for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.