- This event has passed.
Video Game Addiction Masterclass – Cam Adair
January 23, 2019, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$75.00
Professionals who work with teens and young adults with autism won’t want to miss Cam Adair’s “Video Game Addiction Masterclass”.
Cam Adair shares his personal journey of overcoming his addiction to the gaming world. He also takes an evidence-based approach to help you identify those at-risk, how to communicate effectively with young people, and what the practical strategies are to help them succeed in recovery.
A few key details:
- The class will be held at The Ability Hub – 3rd Floor of the Child Development Centre on The University of Calgary Campus (#300, 3820-24th Ave NW).
- Maps of campus, parking locations, Calgary Transit stops and Access Transit pick-up locations are available at https://www.ucalgary.ca/map/
- There is a paid parking lot next to the Child Development Centre (Lot 53). This lot is often quite full during the day. Additional parking is available at Alberta Children’s Hospital and around campus. Public transit access is very good.
- For ease of entry, you can print or bring an electronic copy of your ticket. A registration list will also be available at the Reception desk.
- The class will run from 10 am to 4 pm and lunch will be served. Bottled water will be available. There is also a water bottle filling station available for people that bring their own water bottle.
- Print materials will be provided. Please bring your own pens or pencils.
- If you require any accommodations and have not already done so, please email email@example.com
- Consider using scent free products during the event.