Are you interested and motivated to develop your employability skills over the summer?
Meticulon is pleased to partner with The Sinneave Family Foundation to provide employment-readiness
summer development camps. Over 4 days, you can kick-start your learning with the Meticulon
Assessment Service (MAS) and a sampler of the Launch + Skills Program. MAS features an online
software tool that combines personalized learning strategies and one-on-one coaching. Launch +
Skills coaches will introduce you to a variety of skills building activities designed to support
success in education, employment, and independence.
Who is it for?
Individuals with autism who are:
• 13-27 years of age
• able to independently attend a program for 5 hours/day for 4 consecutive days (including a
• interested and motivated to develop employability skills
• able to work on a computer and in group settings
What is included?
1. Completion of the MAS assessment will provide you with a roadmap for employability skill
development (2 hours/day) including:
• Assessment tasks and activities (some are computer-based)
• Learning to use the MAS online platform on your own device
Upon completion of the camp, you will have ongoing access to the MAS software with personalized
coaching tips and strategies for continued skill development.
2. Launch + Skills coaching (2 hours/day) including:
• Career exploration
• Interest and aptitude inventories
• Resume development
• Exploring the benefits of volunteer experience
• Strategies for getting and keeping a job
Upon completion of the camp, you will be more knowledgeable about yourself, be more aware of
possible employment options, programs or supports that may be a good fit for you, and how to access
There are a limited number of spots in each camp, so register early to take advantage of this
Choice of dates: August 7th-10th or August 13th-16th Times: 9:30am-2:30pm
Location: Suite 300, 3820 24th Ave NW (The Ability Hub) Cost: $50 (covers program materials)
Register online: www.sinneavefoundation.org/events/
For more information on the 2018 Summer Career Development Camps, please call 403-210-5000 or email