Sinneave is pleased to be participating in the Canadian Association for Supported Employment (CASE) 26th annual National Supported Employment Conference to talk about our new EmploymentWorks Virtual program. This year’s theme is Reboot: Supported Employment 2.0 – Innovation in Changing Times. Everyone has encountered and adapted to new challenges in 2020 and 2021. Never has the role of supported employment providers been more essential—it’s time to take a look at where we are and how we can embrace the future.
The conference will be held virtually this year on September 27th, 28th, and 29th and will gather delegates from the private and public sectors, as well as community-based organizations from all provinces and territories:
- Supported employment service providers and organizations;
- Employment counsellors and case managers, from the public, private and non-profit sectors;
- Employers wishing to learn more about supported employment;
- Managers and representatives of public, private, and non-profit organizations
- Business associations and sector council representatives;
- Human resource professionals, guidance counsellors, career development professionals, and students in the field;
- Labour union representatives; and
- Managers and representatives from government or public service providers.
For more information or to register for the event click here.