We’re gearing up for the 2023 edition of our weekly Summer Workshops! Mark your calendar – every Tuesday starting June 6, we are offering a FREE, drop-in, 90-minute workshop covering a different topic taken from our Skills Group and Social Communication content.
- Getting Started: Exploring the executive functioning skills of initiation and inhibition;
- 10 Steps to Help you Navigate a Dilemma;
- Setting Priorities: Explore various methods for setting short-term priorities and creating a plan to apply what you’ve learned;
- Handling Disagreements: Top tips for keeping your cool in an argument;
- What is Resentment and Why do we Feel it;
- And more!
Attend them all or choose the ones that interest you! These workshops are a great way to learn effective tips and strategies to help improve your ability to connect and thrive in social situations and daily life. Participants will have opportunities to learn and practice new skills, as well as receive feedback and mentorship. These groups provide essential peer connection in a safe and welcoming small group setting.
All sessions will be held in-person at The Ability Hub (300, 3820 24th Avenue NW). If attending in person isn’t possible, there is also a Zoom option available. Email email@example.com in advance of the session for the link.
If you have questions about these workshops or any of Sinneave’s programs or services, email us at the address above or call 403 210-5000.
Specific dates, topics and times will be on our event calendar mid-May. Stay tuned! You can access our event calendar by clicking the words EVENT CALENDAR.