The Sinneave Family Foundation takes many approaches to achieving its mission of removing barriers and enhancing opportunities to improve employment, housing and education outcomes for autistic and neurodivergent youth and adults. One of the ways we do this is by providing no-cost, easy access to quality information and resources that have a strengths-based lens.
In line with this aspect of our mission, we are delighted to formally launch SINNEAVE CONNECTS!
Sinneave Connects is a brand new online learning hub, designed to reduce barriers to information for autistic and neurodivergent youth and adults. When you create a free account, you can access a collection of curated resources at your fingertips. Users can then filter:
- by area of interest (Employment, Housing, Education, or Thriving), or
- by who you are (Autistic Self-Advocate, Parent/Caregiver/Guardian, or Professional)
Our learning portal is full of resources that will help you thrive in adulthood.
Here are some examples of what you will find on the platform:
- PARTICIPATE in FREE workshops, presentations, and events, like our Launch! into Life Workshop in January 2023
- LEARN from past presentations and webinars in our archives that are still timely and relevant, like our Creating Inclusive Workplaces Together webinar
- READ summaries of our work in Housing, like Inclusive Housing through an Autism Lens 2.0 and COMMENT your feedback about the resource
- APPLY tips and strategies from the Communications Guide to make your own communication more neurodivergent-friendly
- and MUCH, much more!
January 2023 marks our official launch, but it’s just the beginning. We are looking forward to growing this platform with input from YOU!
We invite you to engage with us through Sinneave Connects! Make your free account today – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Visit the portal by clicking HERE.
- Create a user name and password.
- Start learning!
Do you have questions for us? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to chat with you or provide any technical support you may need.