Do you want to work in a warehouse? Society for Treatment of Autism, in collaboration with Ready, Willing and Able is looking for individuals that wish to work in a warehouse environment and have a few potential employers seeking to expand their workforce.
The individuals the employers seek must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- GED or High School Diploma
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) ineligible
- Confirmed ASD/Autism diagnosis
- 18 years or older
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Work in a fast paced environment and meet operational quotas
- Open to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, overnights and weekends
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week
- Able to work a minimum of 4 hours per day
There are part-time and full-time opportunities available.
To be considered for these positions, candidates must indicate their interest by contacting Keelin McKiernan by phone 403-991-8164 or e-mail email@example.com. Those individuals will then be invited to an exclusive Open House.
Deadline: Tuesday, August 9th, 2018