We are excited to announce a NEW 3-session workshop series called Launch into Life!
Launch into Life! workshops will help families create an Individualized Transition Plan for their child and provide valuable information about the following topics:
- Understanding and preparing for key transitions across the lifespan
- Managing health and mental health issues in ASD
- Navigating the change from pediatric to adult health and support care systems
- Finding the right social and recreational programs in the community for your child
- Creating a shared vision for your child’s future
- Developing life and vocational skills
- Exploring volunteer and work opportunities
- Understanding housing and supportive programming options in adulthood
- Legal and Financial issues including guardianship and program funding
For more information, visit the Launch into Life! page.