Are you on the Autism spectrum and have you experienced difficulties transitioning out of the pandemic?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- have a diagnosis of autism or related conditions,
- are at least 18 years of age, and
- would like to participate in an audio-recorded interview for approximately one hour,
you may be eligible to participate!
Click on the image below to find out how you can participate and for contact information.
If this sounds interesting, but you’re hesitating, have you ever considered the benefits of participating in research studies?
- As a study participant, participating in research gives you a unique chance to be part of something that could yield positive outcomes for many people in the future.
- Each participant offers unique contributions to the development of medical science and understanding that will, in time, make a significant impact on the lives of Autistics and beyond. In fact, we can’t do it without you!
- As a study participant, you will learn even more about your own diagnosis and condition than you knew before. You may have the opportunity to take on new and novel approaches to maintaining optimal health and wellbeing.
- Many research studies offer financial remuneration. While this can not replace a full-time work income, it does offer one further tool towards a better financial position.
This research study is being conducted by the Autism Spectrum Education, Research and Training Group (ASERT), located in the Werklund School of Education at the University of Calgary. The group consists of researchers, clinicians and professionals interested in understanding autism spectrum disorder and improving the lives of Autistics.
For more information about ASERT, visit their website by clicking HERE.
If you have questions or concerns, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org