Samsung Canada in partnership with Autism Speaks Canada have given over 1,700 tablets to support and foster closer connections with the autism community in Canada. This year, they are excited to announce that 500 new Samsung tablets will be provided to individuals with autism and service organizations.
The Samsung & Autism Speaks Canada Tablet Program is NOW OPEN for applications!
Apply today through Autism Speaks Canada CONNECT – Canada’s first, multi-faceted virtual platform designed to engage and inform the autism community. CONNECT provides easy access to services, resources and community groups across Canada.
How to Apply
- Visit Autism Speaks Canada CONNECT
- Create a free profile
- Apply before May 20, 2019
- Canadian residents
- Individuals with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder or organizations supporting individuals with autism spectrum disorder
- Do not currently have a touch device
- Willing to share the benefits of the tablet with Autism Speaks Canada and Samsung online community
If you have any questions or concerns, please email SamsungxASC@autismspeakscan.ca.