Taking the next step: Housing, Supported Living and Autism in Alberta.
September 14 and 15, 2020
Save the date for this event if you are a(n):
- Autistic adult looking to make a change in your living situation.
- Parent or caregiver wondering how you can support your adult making the transition into their own home.
- Builder or service provider interested in affordable housing and/or supported living.
The event will offer:
- Practical, action oriented information.
- Explore different models of housing and supported living operating in Alberta and other jurisdictions.
- Networking opportunities and a tradeshow to connect attendees to relevant sources.
Have a voice in planning! Complete our short pre-event survey before February 20th and be entered to win free registration.
Email questions to email@example.com