Do you have an interest in finding affordable housing for yourself or others?
Sinneave is currently recruiting people to provide feedback on our Thinking About Moving Guide!
In April of 2021, Sinneave published the Thinking About Moving Guide to share some of our key learnings about things to think about when planning a move. The guide breaks down the process of moving into steps. It is primarily focused on renters of affordable housing who may benefit from drop-in support, but the concepts and information are relevant to a wide range of people including family members, caregivers and support professionals.
Part of Sinneave’s 2022 plan is to build on the Thinking About Moving Guide. We want to engage the autism community, particularly autistic adults that are either thinking about moving or have recently moved, to see what they think of the guide.
We estimate reading the guide and providing feedback will take 2-3 hours. Sinneave is offering reviewers $100 in appreciation of the gift of your time.
We want to know things like:
- Is the guide helpful?
- Is it easy to understand?
- Is it easy to use?
- Is it too simple?
- Is it overwhelming?
- If you were writing a similar guide is there anything you would leave out or add?
- What could be improved?
- Are there other formats (videos, online course, easy read version, etc.) that you think would benefit autistic adults?
If you are willing and able to read the guide and then provide feedback there are several different ways to share your feedback with us.
- Attend a one hour, in person feedback session on January 18, 2022 from 3:30-4:30 pm
- 300, 3820-24th Ave NW
- Proof of vaccination is required
- Cost of parking/transit use will be covered
- Attend a one hour, virtual feedback session on January 18, 2022 from 7-8 pm.
- Attend a one hour, virtual feedback session on January 27, 2022 from 12:30-1:30 pm.
- Have a phone or video call with the guide’s authors.
- Suggest another format that suits your access needs.
Click here to fill out a quick form to indicate your preferred option, and we will be in touch with more information.