Sinneave Connects is an online learning hub, designed to reduce barriers in accessing information for autistic and neurodivergent youth and adults.
When you create a free account, you can access a collection of curated resources at your fingertips. Users can then filter:
- by area of interest (Employment, Housing, Education, or Thriving), or
- by who you are (Autistic Self-Advocate, Parent/Caregiver/Guardian, or Professional)
Our learning portal is full of resources that will help you thrive in adulthood.
Here are some examples of what you will find on the platform:
- PARTICIPATE in FREE workshops, presentations, and events, like our Launch! into Life Workshop in January 2023
- LEARN from past presentations and webinars in our archives that are still timely and relevant, like our Creating Inclusive Workplaces Together webinar
- READ summaries of our work in Housing, like Inclusive Housing through an Autism Lens 2.0 and COMMENT your feedback about the resource
- and MUCH, much more!
Visit Sinneave Connects to create your FREE account today!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Visit the portal by clicking HERE.
- Create a user name and password.
- Start learning!