Join us for the online presentation and live Q&A!
This presentation will be made available FREE and ONLINE via AIDE Canada’s website. Click Here to Register
In recognition of National Housing Day, this session brings together a panel who will share perspectives, key activities and lessons learned from the Legacy on 5th affordable housing project in Calgary. Autistic adults and their support persons also offer their thoughts on the impact of this project. The goal of the session is to share knowledge with other regions to improve access to affordable housing for autistic Canadians.
- Amy Tatterton – Director of Learning and Connection, The Sinneave Family Foundation
- John Seigner – Housing Specialist, The Sinneave Family Foundation
- Anmol Hajraw – Adult Support Worker, Autism Calgary
- Brittany Morrison – Adult Program Coordinator, Autism Aspergers Friendship Society
- Emily Campbell – Communications Advisor, HomeSpace Society
This presentation will be made available free and online via AIDE Canada’s website. Click on the image below to view the poster or to register.